LiDAR System for under-vegetation 3D modeling needs
Mapper II is a fully integrated LiDAR at an affordable price. Due to 3 echoes measurement it is ideal for scanning points from the middle part of vegetation. Thanks to the new ergonomic design and improved direct georeferencing process, YellowScan Mapper II is the perfect solution for UAV projects requiring short-term data processing.
- Robust and reliable,
- Fully autonomous,
- Can be easily mounted quickly on any drone,
- LAS files generated in only a few minutes, georeferencing of your pictures in real time,
- Turn-key and simple to operate,
- Direct georeferencing workflow for increased accuracy and efficiency of mapping from UAVs,
- LiveStation compatible to view your point cloud live.
Flight speed: 15 m/s
Typical AGL height: 60 m
Swath: 120 m
Scanner: Laser Ibeo LUX klasy 1
Weight: 2,1 kg
Wavelength: 905 mm
Precision*: 15 cm
Accuracy**: 10 cm
Scanner field of view: 110 °
Shots per second: 18,5k.
Echoes per shot: uo to 3
GNSS-Inertial solution: Applanix APX-15 UAV
* Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, accounts for the variation in successive measurements taken on the same target.
** Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured position to its actual (true) value.