UAV LiDAR system for long-range mapping and advanced precision survey needs
The Vx-15 is a long-range and very precise UAS LiDAR solution. It is the lightest Riegl Mini-VUX integration system, ideally suited for very precise research such as civil engineering. Coupled with the DJI M600, it allows for over 20 minutes flight, your survey production. It is ideally suited to all types of UAVs.
- High range for higher security on uneven landscapes and vegetation,
- Survey grade precision and accuracy,
- Robust and reliable,
- Turn-key and simple to operate,
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone.
Flight speed: 5 m/s
Typical AGL height: 80 m
Wavelength: 380 m
Scanner: RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV
Weight: 2.5 kg
Wavelength: 905 nm
Precision*: 1 cm
Accuracy**: 5 cm
Scanner field of view: 360 °
Shots per second: 100k.
Echoes per shot: do 5
GNSS-Inertial solution: Applanix APX-15 UAV
* Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, accounts for the variation in successive measurements taken on the same target.
** Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured position to its actual (true) value.