LiDAR system for long-range and advanced precision survey needs
The Vx-20 is the most accurate and precise UAV LiDAR solution. This is the most accurate and fully integrated system in the YellowScan’s offer. It can fly up to 100 m, maintaining accuracy throughout the cloud of points. The Vx-20 is ideal for applications that require very accurate data.
- High range for higher security on uneven landscapes and vegetation,
- Survey grade precision and accuracy,
- Robust and reliable,
- Turn-key and simple to operate,
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone.
Typowe parametry misji
Flight speed: 5 m/s
Typical AGL height: 100 m
Swath: 380 m
Scanner: RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV
Weight: 3 kg
Wavelength: 905 nm
Precision*: 1 cm
Accuracy**: 2,5 cm
Scanner field of view: 360 °
Shots per second: 100k.
Echoes per shot: do 5
GNSS-Inertial solution: Applanix APX-20 UAV
* Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, accounts for the variation in successive measurements taken on the same target.
** Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured position to its actual (true) value.