Vx – DL
LiDAR system for long-range and advanced precision survey needs
The VX-DL scanner is a precise solution dedicated to monitoring or planning of linear infrastructure. It has a fairly narrow “downward” field of view, that provides exceptional ULS point density.
The VX-DL scanner is optimized for the fast-moving platform and is ideally suited to linear projects such as infrastructure testing: pipelines / gas pipelines / power lines / flood banks / rail infrastructure.
- High range for higher security on uneven landscapes and vegetation,
- Survey grade precision and accuracy,
- Robust and reliable,
- Turn-key and simple to operate,
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone.
Flight speed: 5 m/s
Typical AGL height: 80 m
Swath: 50 m
Scanner: RIEGL miniVUX-1DL
Weight: 3.8 kg
Wavelength: 905 nm
Precision*: 1 cm
Accuracy**: 2,5 cm
Scanner field of view: 46 °
Shots per second: 100k.
Echoes per shot: up to 5
GNSS-Inertial solution: Applanix APX-20 UAV
* Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, accounts for the variation in successive measurements taken on the same target.
** Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured position to its actual (true) value.